We are a team of fully qualified and experienced dyslexia and specific learning difficulties specialist teachers, assessors and educational psychologists. We are passionate about providing support, assessment, teaching and training to meet the needs of our service users. Our subject specific tuition is provided by teachers with a combination of dyslexia specialist qualifications and subject specific qualifications. We are registered and regulated by PATOSS, BDA and DBS up-date service.
LISA RYAN |
Dyslexia Specialist Teacher
Director of YDN
Co-Founder of National Dyslexia Network
BSC(Hons) PGCE, PGCert(SplD) BDA(ATS) PATOSS(IA) NASENDCO(OG)
OUR SPECIALIST TEACHING TEAM |
Our team cover all educational levels, experiences and subjects.
We also work with a team of independent specialist teachers and assessors, who we call upon when someone is looking for a very specialist subject, has a specific need or is located closer to our independent partners.
All our independent partners have the same level of qualification, registration and on-going training and monitoring.
OUR ASSESSMENT AND CONSULTATION TEAM |
- Leslie Vergeris - Lead Chartered Educational Psychologist
- Katherine D'Arcy - Chartered Educational Psychologist
- Frances Robertson - Certified Specialist Assessor and School/Workplace Consultant
- Janet Robinson - Workplace/English Consultant
- Lisa Ryan - School/Workplace Consultant