"We provide a wide variety of services to support people to achieve their learning and life goals"
Advice sessions with caring, qualified teachers and assessors
National Dyslexia Network support and inspiration groups
Movement and multi-sport classes
Activity days and events
One-to-one and small group teaching and tuition for all aged learners and for all levels of education:
Subject Knowledge for SATs, GCSEs, A Levels, Diplomas, GNVQs, Functional Skills and Degrees.
Proof reading and editing skills
What We've Achieved
- Secured tutoring provision for children and adults all over the UK to reach their learning goals.
- Developed national policies and best practice documents that underpins our services.
- Ensured learning centres and free advice is available across the UK.
- Lobbied for changes to local and national policies.
- Developed school and workplace training kits.
- Shared resources and expertise with other organisations.
- Expanded our team to provide our services in more areas in the UK.
- Built up trust with our clients and partnerships that is not woven into our identity forever.
Can i use Working Tax Credits, Childcare Vouchers and KiddiVouchers?
In some learning centres, payments and fees can be paid using Working Tax Credits, Childcare Vouchers and KiddiVouchers. Our service charges are created with a social conscience and with the aim to help the communities our learning centres support.